We are seeking a Territory Sales Representative to service customers in Regina. This individual will be responsible for reaching business targets through selling and presenting Primco Limited flooring products. Excellent sales, time management, negotiation and communication skills are essential. This individual will be required to maintain a high level of product and service knowledge, be comfortable with prospecting calls and maintain ongoing rapport with existing customers. Integrity, energy and passion are essential for this role.
- Three years sales experience
- Strong knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices and techniques in account management.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Strong and demonstrated time management skills.
- Ability to quickly pick up new product and service knowledge and communicate that effectively to customers.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving abstract.
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time is a prerequisite.
We have a very competitive compensation package including full benefits of health, dental, life, AD & D, long term disability coverage and pension plan.
At Primco Limited we value our employees. We emphasis a work life balance, including giving back to our community. This is an excellent opportunity with a fully developed territory.
Thank you in advance for your application, but please note that only applicants selected for interview will be contacted.